This blog is an informative blog about the Spring Home & Garden show held annually at the Canadian Lakehead Exhibition and the Sportsdome. Many exhibitors take part in this show…showcasing everything from Landscaping to Gardening…to custom builders, home decorators and so much more. The Canadian Lakehead Exhibition and the Sportsdome are proud to present the 18th Annual Home & Garden Show on the 1st weekend of April. This is your opportunity to come out and view this Spring Showcase of all that’s new for you and your Home and garden in 2016. Best of all, is that you are able to access this showcase all in one location. You can purchase product directly from the vendors at this show.
ATTENDANCE PRIZES FOR THE SPRING HOME & GARDEN SHOW 2016.
HOME & GARDEN SHOW PRIZE WINNERS
- Numantic Vacuum compliments of Electric Serge – Barbara Lagrange
- Pampered Chef Basket Compliments of Debbie Hoover – Melissa Faiers
- Safeway Gift Basket Compliments of Safeway Dawson Rd.- Kim Ford
- Keg Gift Certificates Compliments of the Keg – Don Frost, Carla McRae, Yves, J.P. Gervais
- Scott Woods concert tickets Compliments of Metro Lions Club – Philip Chlebovec
- Caribou Gift Certificates Compliments of Caribou Restaurant- Edith Tivendale, Tine Schrijvers, Mary Welby, Kelly Mills
- Nite Fever Tickets Compliments of Community Auditorium – Jon Heuring
- Moxie Gift Certificate & Glass Compliments of White Pine Electric – Treena Gibson, Joyce Ilkka
- Collective Soul tickets Compliments of Community Auditorium – Darlene Belliveau
- Petrocan gift card & – Eileen West, Richard Clara
- Girls Night the Musical Tickets Compliments Community Auditorium
- Shop Vac Compliments of Thunder Bay Broom – Anita Caruso, Aurora McKay,
- Metro Gift Certificate Compliments of Metro – Hazel Baxter
- Compliments of Villeneuve Mechanical – Bonnie & Derek McNulty
- Watch Compliments of the Power Centre – Sammy Mitsunaga, Wes Kocia
- Gift Basket Compliments of Tbaytel – Tracey Gibson
- City &Colour Tickets Compliments of Community Auditorium – Brian Daciw
- Fire Extinguisher & Smoke Alarm Compliments of Gary Wenzel –Nadine Hedican
- Golf Package Compliments of White Water – Steve Zappitelli
- Gift Certificate Compliments of Price Direct – Shelley Petrone, Sue KetchabawGift Basket
- Compressor Compliments of AON – Peter Serino, Fred McLean
- Compliments of Shoppers Drug Mart McIntyre – Mary Fiola
- Fun Paks Compliments of Aerosports, Wendys, Boulder Bear, Java Hut, Silver City – Andrea Dumas, Susan Heney, Wendy Wright, Sarah Caren, B. Hoffma, Tony Racco, Andrew Faiers, Patricia Lotas, Victoria Brigo, Jure Bakove.
- Touchpad Compliments of Lowerys – Carrie Russell
- Gift Certificate & Bingo novelties – Lesley BeauParlant
- CLE Cookbook& pen & Family Fair Pass, Country Market Gift Certificate, Work Authority VIP Card- Catherine Hudson, Clara Ortolon, Anne Leblanc, Aileen Black, Kelly Borcharat,Nancy Lofstrom, Judith Sobush, Alana Forslund, Alissa Hagdu, Russ Cooper
- Golf Cards Compliments of Lakers Baseball – Diane Lachance, Alison Latimer, Rick Sklazeski, Mary Anne Cooper, Ed Hill
- Creekside Gift Certificate Compliments of Creekside – Christina Pepin
JOIN US FOR THUNDER BAY’S PREMIERE SPRING EVENT
The Canadian Lakehead Exhibition and The Sportsdome are proud to present The 18th Annual Spring Home and Garden Show. This herald of spring will showcase all that is new for the 2016 season. If you’re planning some changes to your indoor or outdoor space, the Home and Garden Show is the place to be. There are dozens of Exhibitors, all in one place, just waiting to help you with your special projects
The 2016 Show will utilize six buildings, on The Canadian Lakehead Exhibition Grounds. The Coliseum, Sportsdome, Heritage, Scarnati, Claydon and the Dove [Country Market] buildings will all be open for this huge Event. Hopefully, you will be able to meet all of our Exhibitors and soak up some of the vast amount of knowledge that they have to share. A visit to every building, over the weekend, is a must for your to do list
This year brings an expansion to our Craft and Merchandise tables. These Exhibitors will now be found in the Claydon as well as the Heritage buildings. There will be some Art Auctions looking for your participation and a few groups seeking help with their fundraisers. We will also have many Community Groups taking part with displays of interest for young and old alike. Our young ones will be kept entertained in the Scarnati building with face painting and a large inflatable. The Child ID Program will be available in the Claydon Building. New this year ,in The Cardinal Room, Habitat for Humanity will host a mobile RESTORE to celebrate 20 years in Thunder Bay.
Don’t miss out on any of this Spring Showcase, perfect to chase away those winter blahs. Spend a day taking in all that this Show has to offer, do some shopping, get a bite to eat, meet your neighbours, get advise from our Exhibitors and lastly, don’t forget to enter our draws. See you at the 2016 Spring Home and Garden Show.
Visit our 300 Exhibitor Display areas featuring all your home and Garden needs.
Shelter House Art Auction / Kids Area [Inflatable] [Scarnati]
Craft and Merchandise Areas [Heritage & Claydon]
Eco Superior Rain Barrel Art Auction [Sportsdome]
PM Landscaping Display Garden [Heritage]
Master Gardeners [Coliseum]
Horticultural Society [Heritage]
TB Field Naturalists / Child ID Program [Claydon]
Caring Hands [Claydon]
Lakehead Regional Conservation Authority [Sportsdome]
Country Market [Dove]
Habitat For Humanity RESTORE [Cardinal Room]
$2:00 ADMISSION FREE PARKING FREE ATTENDANCE PRIZES $2:00 ADMISSION
More info: CLE 622 6473 or 475 7131 firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission is $2.00, and parking are free. Displays are in 7 buildings on the C.L.E. Grounds, at 425, Northern Avenue, Thunder Bay.
This Show takes place April 1, 2 and 3rd. 2016 .
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Springhomeandgardenshowtbay .
Friday April 1 – 4.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.
Saturday April 2 – 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p. m.
Sunday April 3 – 11.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
MAPS FOR EACH BUILDING Exhibitors, please make sure that we have your correct email address, and contact person for your business. Please see links for Maps for each building.
Click here for Map of Sportsdome:https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/780031ad-1120-489b-9c13-e3985618ab13
Click here for SPORTSDOME LIst of Exhibitors with Boothnumbershttps://gallery.mailchimp.com/ec1f31bda6644d6a262ae6691/files/dome2016.doc
Click here for Map of COLISEUM:https://gallery.mailchimp.com/ec1f31bda6644d6a262ae6691/files/Coliseumbldg2016_1_.doc
Click here for Map ofHERITAGE Building: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/ec1f31bda6644d6a262ae6691/files/MAP_Heritage.ppt
Click here for MAP ofCLAYDON BUILDING: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/ec1f31bda6644d6a262ae6691/files/Claydon_Building_Map_2016.pptx
To view information on some of the Vendors who will be at the Spring Home & Garden Show , click on the link to the right…RECENT POSTS.
|This aerial view of the grounds will help you to locate all the Buildings in the Spring Home & Garden show.Sportsdome- White bubble in the middle.
Coliseum- to the left of the Sportsdome
Claydon – next to the Coliseum
Scarnati – between the Dove and Claydon buildings
Green roofed building to the back – Country Market in the Dove Building
Auditorium – close to Silver City
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS