In the year 2000, the attention span of a modern consumer was 12 seconds. Now that figure has shifted to 8 seconds. To put this into perspective, the average attention span of a goldfish is 9 seconds. How will YOU connect with your customers? You can spend huge amounts on advertising on social media, on print ads, and so on. However, your customers want to talk to you, to touch and feel and see your products or services.
The best way to engage with your potential customers is by booking a booth at the Spring Home & Garden show. Call Debbie today at (807)622-6473. New this year is an Artisan area, where you can rent Table space. Table space is $200.00. A 10″x10″ booth is $450.00, and a purchase of 2 booths allows for a half-price on the 3rd. booth.
Show dates are : Friday, April 10th. 2015. 4-9p
Saturday, April 11th, 2015, 10-6p
Sunday, April 12th. 2015, 11-4p
For those of you who have already booked space, now is the time to plan your booth. Do not forget to send in your Insurance forms by faxing in your form to the C.L.E.
- what new and exciting products will you feature in your booth? pick a theme, e.g. Backyard, Coastal, Garden oasis, Home as sanctuary,and so on
- what props will you need to gather for your booth? birch poles make great props.
- why should someone do business with you? organize digital displays of projects that you have worked on, or photo albums
- order printed materials to hand out, don’t wait until the week of the show
- who will work the booth with you? what will the traffic flow be like in your booth..work on your floor plan
- add your own to-do’s to this list
- check out display ideas on Pinterest
If you know of anyone who may be interested in purchasing a booth at the Spring Home & Garden show, please forward this email to them!
SPRING starts with the Spring Home & Garden show!!